Role & Responsibilities
SWS is looking for BIM Engineers to be assigned to relevant infrastructural projects, supporting our engineering teams. BIM engineers shall be part of SWS’s Technical Department.
List of responsibilities as follow:
- Production and delivery of compliant civil/MEP models;
- Proactivity in proposing innovative and optimised technical solutions;
- Strong time management/prioritization skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Learn and demonstrate proficiency in software related to BIM;
- High level communication and reporting skills.
We are looking for BIM Engineers with 0/3 years of experience.
Experience gathered in underground transportation project will be appreciated.
Master’s degree in engineering (Civil)
Proficiency in English language (written and spoken C1)
Autodesk BIM Suite proficient users (Autodesk Revit, Navisworks, Dynamo, Civil 3D…)
Work location: Trento/Turin
Short term availability