SWS is looking for a Geotechnical Design Engineer to be assigned to the Geotechnical & Tunneling Department and will operate under the supervision of the Head of Department, following his guidelines.
We are looking for a design engineer enthusiastic and strongly motivated, open to innovation. Experiences gathered within complex infrastructural projects involving tunnels and underground structures such as railways, highways and subways will be appreciated. At least three years of experience is required.
List of responsibilities as follow:
- Production and delivery of compliant geotechnical/tunnel design;
- Quality control check for delivery of compliant, professionally produced deliverables within customer defined timeframes and requirements;
- Proactivity in proposing innovation concerning document template and technical standards in line with company branding and technical manager directives;
- Strong time management/prioritization skills;
- Excellent attention to detail.
The DE will be part of a larger technical department that has defined roles and responsibilities. Typically, the DE will report to the head of department.
Master’s degree in Engineering
Proficiency in English language (Level C2)
Flac and/or Plaxis and/or Rockscience good knowledge
Second Language knowledge (German/French/Sweden/Norwegian) will be appreciated
Work location: Trento
Availability for mission abroad