We are looking for a Junior Civil/Hydraulic and Environmental Engineer to be assigned to some important design & build projects. The engineer shall operate mainly in SWS Headquarters in Trento.
We are looking for a Junior engineer with at least 3 years of experience in Hydraulic and Environmental Projects.
A strong skill in term of problem solving, reporting, attitude and experience in coordination and follow-up of designer’s work are required.
- Development of Hydraulic and Environmental studies connecting to infrastructure projects (road, railways, tunnels);
- Hydraulic and Environmental calculations, verification and modelling;
- Hydraulic and Environmental reports;
- Proactivity in proposing innovative end optimised technical solutions;
- Strong time management/prioritization skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Organized and dedicated;
- High level communication and reporting skill.
Master’s degree in engineering (Civil/Environmental)
Proficiency in English language (written and spoken C1)
Hydraulic software proficient user
Work location: Trento
Short term availability