This is an exciting opportunity to work for SWS Engineering S.p.A., engineering firm with 17 offices around the world. SWS is the designer of the longest rail tunnel in the world and is ranked in ENR 225 Top 225 International Design Firms. With 40 years of experience, in the last two years we have doubled our revenues.
We are a family of people excited to solve complex challenges that have a positive impact on the world, and we are always looking for like-minded people to join our team.
The successful candidate shall join the Legal Department and will be involved in:
- drafting commercial contracts (in Italian and English) with domestic and international counterparties and check of offers/tender procedures;
- fulfilling of legal and administrative formality (including editing and archiving tasks) linked to the negotiation and the execution of contracts;
- proactively acting as support for the Legal Dpt. to various departments in the effective identification and management of the main legal risks; build strong and supportive relationships across the organization;
- assisting the company in compliance activities, with a focus on privacy and 231/01 issues.
Essential candidate requirements:
- Law degree.
- Excellent level of English, spoken and written.
- Good level of French, spoken and written.
- Proficiency in standard Office software.
- Proactive, mature, detail-minded coupled with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively under strict deadlines within a team framework in cross-functional projects as well as independently.
Nice to have
Previous experience in international environments in contract matters, preferably managed in English.
The application process:
Read the information provided and if it sounds like the right role for you please apply online as soon as possible. Our online application process takes about 10 minutes and you will need to upload your CV/resume.