SWS is looking for a Civil/Structural Design Engineer to be assigned to an important design & build project abroad. The SDE shall operate on the contractor side.
We are looking for a senior engineer with at least 5/10 years of experience in underground transportation project with deep experience in Diaphragm Wall design and execution. Furthermore the SDE must have experience in projects with a high level of organization. The SDE must be familiar with project’s procedures and relationships to Client/Contractor/Designer. A strong skill in term of problem solving, reporting, attitude and experience in coordination and follow-up of Designer’s work are required.
List of responsibilities as follow:
- Production and delivery of compliant civil structural design;
- Quality control check for delivery of compliant, professionally produced deliverables within contractor’s defined timeframes and requirements;
- Proactivity in proposing innovative end optimised technical solutions;
- Strong time management/prioritisation skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Organized and dedicated;
- High level communication and reporting skill.
Master’s degree in engineering (Civil/Structural)
Proficiency in English language (Level C2)
Both structural and geotechnical software proficient user
Work location: Gothenburg (Sweden)
Contractor’s side experience
Short term Availability