We are looking for a Structural Engineer to be assigned to the Structural Department. The SE will work under the supervision of the Head of Structural Department, following his guidelines.
We would like to hear from you if you
- Have 5-10 years of experience of structural design in concrete and steel structures, as well as experience in other structural materials
- Are computer literate;
- Have a desire and the ability to work constructively in a team;
- Have experience of working with Eurocodes;
- Have good analytical skills;
- Be self-driven, enthusiastic and strongly motivated.
Your duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Preparation of conceptual and detail design calculations using relevant FE software (Strand7, Robot);
- Responding to Client requests;
- Day-to-day support to colleagues from other disciplines within the office;
- Attend team meeting;
- Assisting Project Manager;
- Supporting the on-site team.
Master’s degree in Civil Engineering with structural orientation
Fluent English (written and spoken at least B2)
Proficient knowledge of one or more FE Software (Strand7, SAP2000, Robot, etc.)
More Language knowledge will be appreciated
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Work location: Trento
The SE will be hired by SWS Engineering S.p.A.
Availability for missions abroad (short and medium-term)