We are looking for a Ventilation Engineer to be assigned to relevant infrastructural projects, supporting the engineering team thanks to its expertise. The Ventilation Engineer shall be seconded to SWS’s Technical Department.
Experience gathered in underground transportation project will be appreciated.
- Production and delivery of compliant MEP/Civil models;
- Quality control check for delivery of compliant, professionally produced deliverables within client’s defined timeframes and requirements;
- Proactivity in proposing innovative and optimised technical solutions;
- Strong time management/prioritization skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Organized and dedicated;
- Learn and demonstrate proficiency in software FDSand VentSym;
- High level communication and reporting skill.
Master’s degree in engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil)
Proficiency in English language (written and spoken C1)
Autodesk BIM Suite proficient users (Autodesk Revit, Navisworks, Dynamo…)
Work location: Trento
Alternatively, you could work remotely at our branch office in Rome and Turin
Short term Availability