Cookies information pursuant to EU Regulation no. 2016/679 / EU and the Provision of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data of 08.05.14 and subsequent clarifications
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to their terminal, where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit by the same user.
For this purpose, cookies are technical and profiling, depending on the function for which they are used, and in first-party and third-party cookies, depending on the person who installs them.
Technical cookies: they are used only for “Transmitting information over an electronic communication network or for what is strictly necessary to the provider of a company service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service”.
They are divided into:
– Session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and function of the site;
– analytical cookies, similar to technical cookies only under the conditions set out in the Guarantor’s Clarifications of June 2015;
– functional cookies, which allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, etc.).
Profiling cookies: these are those aimed at creating user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in accordance with the preferences shown by the user in the context of navigation.
Third-party Cookies: cookie of a site other than the one the user is visiting, installed through the latter.
*** *** ***
Cookies installed by this website
This website, owned by SWS engineering spa, via della Stazione n.27, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, which therefore assumes the quality of data controller, uses the following cookies.
Analytical third-party cookies (similar to technical cookies)
|Google Analytics||“Analytics” cookies * used to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the website. These anonymous cookies collect information on how a website is used and allow its owner to have a better knowledge of its users and to improve the functioning of the site itself.
More information can be found at the following link:
* assimilated to the technical cookies by the Measure of the Guarantor 8:05:14 and subsequent clarifications.
How to select / deselect or disable, remove or block cookies.
This website allows individual cookies to be selected / deselected, as described below, but it should be noted that, in the event of deactivation, the complete usability of the same may not be guaranteed.
To disable, remove or block cookies it is possible to use the browser settings, as indicated below:
- Open Firefox;
- Click on the “Alt” button on the keyboard;
- In the toolbar located at the top of the browser, select “Tools” and then “Options”;
- Then select the “Privacy” tab;
- Go to “History Settings” and then to “Use custom settings”;
- Unselect “Accept cookies from the websites” and save preferences.
- Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer;
- Click on the “Tools” button and then on “Internet Options”;
- Select the “Privacy” tab and move the slider to the level of privacy you wish to set (upwards to block all cookies or downwards to allow them all);
- Then click on “Ok”.
- Google Chrome:
- Open Google Chrome;
- Click on the “Tools” icon
- Select “Settings” and then “Advanced Settings”;
- Select “Content Settings” under “Privacy”;
- In the “Cookies” tab you can select cookies and save your preferences.
- Open Safari;
- Choose “Preferences” on the toolbar, then select the “Security” tab in the dialog box that follows;
- In the “Accept cookies” section you can specify if and when Safari must save cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (marked with a question mark);
- For more information about the cookies that are stored on your computer, click on “Show cookies”.
For more information