Category: BIM Engineer
Date: July 1, 2021
This is an exciting opportunity to work for SWS Engineering S.p.A., engineering firm with 18 offices around the world. SWS is the designer of the longest rail tunnel in the world. Having 40 years of experience, in the last two years we have doubled our revenues. We are a family of people excited to solve complex challenges that have a positive impact on the world, and we are looking for like-minded people to join our team.
We are looking for a BIM Engineer to join our young and dynamic team in Sweden.
As part of the most important Project developed by SWS, the BIM Engineer shall play a critical role in delivering high quality data enriched models and the resulting drawings to our clients. Within the SWS Project Team, this involves overall project planning, detailed design development and coordination between all disciplines, managing and adhering to office/client BIM standards.
Qualifications & Experience required
- Master’s degree in engineering.
- Proficiency in Autodesk (Revit, Navisworks Manage, Bim360, Dynamo) or similar drawing production software.
- Working closely with the Client, Engineers and Designers to develop and create BIM models.
- Providing all other Engineering & Design support tasks including but not limited to: processing shop drawing, comments and computer-aided drafting & design.
- Filtering highly detailed model and annotative information into a logically organized, easy-to-read package.
- Being involved in the development of BIM procedures/standards and facilitate their implementation into the project.
- High level communication and reporting skill. Attitude of initiative, enthusiasm, desire to learn.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English; any other language will be a plus.
- European Nationality.
- The experience of at least one year, gathered in the underground transport project, will be appreciated.
The application process: read the information provided and if it sounds like the right role for you please apply online as soon as possible. Our online application process takes about 10 minutes and you will need to upload your CV/resume.