At SYSTRA, one of the world’s leading companies in Mass Transportation and Mobility, we strive for excellence to meet our client’s needs, prepare mass transit for tomorrow and we innovate to propose ever more resilient solutions. We commit to put people who join us at the heart of design and improve transport efficiency.
With a presence worldwide, SYSTRA Group will provide you the opportunity of an international career in multicultural environments.
SYSTRA SWS is a dominant force in Italy and Europe in rail, transit and underground consulting services and construction management. As we are growing, this is time to be a part of this challenging adventure. Our headquarters is Trento with a major office in Turin and Rome.
Understand better who we are by visiting https://www.swsglobal.com/
We are looking for a BIM Engineer to be assigned to relevant infrastructural projects, supporting our engineering teams. BIM engineers shall be part of SWS’s Technical Department.
Qualifications & Experience required
- Master’s degree in engineering.
- Proficiency in English language (written and spoken).
- Autodesk BIM Suite proficient users (Autodesk Revit, Navisworks, Dynamo, Civil 3D).
- Production and delivery of compliant civil/MEP models.
- Proactivity in proposing innovative and optimised technical solutions.
- Strong time management/prioritization skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Learn and demonstrate proficiency in software related to BIM.
- High level communication and reporting skills.
- 2/3 years of experience. Experience gathered in underground transportation project will be appreciated.
The application process: read the information provided and if it sounds like the right role for you please apply online as soon as possible. Our online application process takes about 10 minutes and you will need to upload your CV/resume.