Location: Trento/Turin/Rome, Italy
Date: September 10, 2021
This is an exciting opportunity to work for SWS Engineering S.p.A., an engineering firm with 17 offices around the world. SWS is the designer of the longest rail tunnel in the world. With 40 years of experience, in the last two years we have doubled our revenues. We are a family of people excited to solve complex challenges that have a positive impact on the world, and we are always looking for like-minded people to join our team.
We are looking for a BIM Engineer to be assigned to relevant infrastructural projects, supporting our engineering teams. BIM engineers shall be part of SWS’s Technical Department.
Qualifications & Experience required
- Master’s degree in engineering.
- Proficiency in English language (written and spoken).
- Autodesk BIM Suite proficient users (Autodesk Revit, Navisworks, Dynamo, Civil 3D).
- Production and delivery of compliant civil/MEP models.
- Proactivity in proposing innovative and optimised technical solutions.
- Strong time management/prioritization skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Learn and demonstrate proficiency in software related to BIM.
- High level communication and reporting skills.
- 2/3 years of experience. Experience gathered in underground transportation project will be appreciated.
The application process: read the information provided and if it sounds like the right role for you please apply online as soon as possible. Our online application process takes about 10 minutes and you will need to upload your CV/resume.