This is an exciting opportunity to work for SWS Engineering S.p.A., engineering firm with 17 offices around the world. SWS is the designer of the longest rail tunnel in the world. Having 40 years of experience, in the last two years we have doubled our revenues. We are a family of people excited to solve complex challenges that have a positive impact on the world, and we are looking for like-minded people to join our team.
SWS is looking for a BIM Specialist/Coordinator to be assigned to the Copenhagen project.
We are looking for BIM Engineers with at least 1/2 years of experience. Experience gathered in MEP project will be appreciated.
Responsibilities of this specific role will include:
- Quality control check for delivery of compliant, professionally produced deliverables within client’s defined timeframes and requirements.
- Proactivity in proposing innovative end optimised technical solutions.
- Strong time management/prioritization skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Organized and dedicated.
- High level communication and reporting skill.
Essential candidate requirements:
- Master’s degree in engineering.
- Proficient English Language knowledge oral and written (C1).
- Proficient in Autodesk (Revit, Bim360, Dynamo) or similar drawing production software.
- Professional attitude.
Short term availability
Work location: Copenhagen, Denmark
The application process: Read the information provided and if it sounds like the right role for you please apply online as soon as possible. Our online application process takes about 10 minutes and you will need to upload your CV/resume.