Location: Rende, Italy
Date: September 8, 2021
This is an exciting opportunity to work for SWS Engineering S.p.A., engineering firm with 17 offices around the world. SWS is the designer of the longest rail tunnel in the world. Having 40 years of experience, in the last two years we have doubled our revenues.
We are a family of people excited to solve complex challenges that have a positive impact on the world, and we are looking for like-minded people to join our team.
We are looking for a junior CAD Technician to be assigned to CAD Department and will operate under the supervision of the Head of Department, following his guidelines. At least one – two years of experience is required.
Qualifications & Experience required
- Master’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- To provide CAD design output for the civil/structural aspects of a project by delivering quality drawings to internal and external clients.
- Production and review of drawings using AutoCAD.
- Working and liaising with associated engineering disciplines as part of delivering projects.
- Producing and maintaining accurate fully coordinated structural models/drawings/and details using company standard CAD/BIM systems, processes and procedures.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
- Revit knowledge will be considered as a plus.
- Good English Language knowledge.
- Excellent attention to detail.
The application process: read the information provided and if it sounds like the right role for you please apply online as soon as possible. Our online application process takes about 10 minutes and you will need to upload your CV/resume.