At SYSTRA, one of the world’s leading companies in Mass Transportation and Mobility, we strive for excellence to meet our client’s needs, prepare mass transit for tomorrow and we innovate to propose ever more resilient solutions. We commit to put people who join us at the heart of design and improve transport efficiency.
With a presence worldwide, SYSTRA Group will provide you the opportunity of an international career in multicultural environments.
SYSTRA SWS is a dominant force in Italy and Europe in rail, transit and underground consulting services and construction management. As we are growing, this is time to be a part of this challenging adventure. Our headquarters is Trento with a major office in Turin and Rome.
Understand better who we are by visiting https://www.swsglobal.com/
Qualifications & Experience required
- Master’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- To provide CAD design output for the civil/structural aspects of a project by delivering quality drawings to internal and external clients.
- Production and review of drawings using AutoCAD.
- Working and liaising with associated engineering disciplines as part of delivering projects.
- Producing and maintaining accurate fully coordinated structural models/drawings/and details using company standard CAD/BIM systems, processes and procedures.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
- Revit knowledge will be considered as a plus.
- Good English Language knowledge.
- Excellent attention to detail.