At SYSTRA, one of the world’s leading companies in Mass Transportation and Mobility, we strive for excellence to meet our client’s needs, prepare mass transit for tomorrow and we innovate to propose ever more resilient solutions. We commit to put people who join us at the heart of design and improve transport efficiency.
With a presence worldwide, SYSTRA Group will provide you the opportunity of an international career in multicultural environments.
SYSTRA SWS is a dominant force in Italy and Europe in rail, transit and underground consulting services and construction management. As we are growing, this is time to be a part of this challenging adventure. Our headquarters is Trento with a major office in Turin and Rome.
Understand better who we are by visiting https://www.swsglobal.com/
We are looking for a Civil Engineer enthusiastic and strongly motivated, open to innovation. Experiences gathered within complex infrastructural projects involving tunnels and underground structures such as railways, highways and subways will be appreciated. At least two years of experience is required.
Qualifications & Experience required
- Master’s degree in Civil and Construction Engineering.
- Design of road tracks, junctions, intersections and parking lots.
- Dimensioning of flexible and rigid paving and functional checks of intersections (roundabouts, entry/exit lanes, interchange lanes).
- Design of road markings and Design of road restraint devices.
- Design of railway tracks and aprons and Design of tramway systems.
- Experience using AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Roads, Civil 3D, Civil Design.
- Experience in the preparation of civil engineering drawings.
- Good English Language knowledge.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Second Language knowledge will be considered as a plus.