Category: Transport Infrastructures
Location: Trento/Turin/Rome, Italy
Date: July 8, 2021
This is an exciting opportunity to work for SWS Engineering S.p.A., engineering firm with 17 offices around the world. SWS is the designer of the longest rail tunnel in the world. Having 40 years of experience, in the last two years we have doubled our revenues.
We are a family of people excited to solve complex challenges that have a positive impact on the world, and we are looking for like-minded people to join our team.
We are looking for a Civil Engineer enthusiastic and strongly motivated, open to innovation. Experiences gathered within complex infrastructural projects involving tunnels and underground structures such as railways, highways and subways will be appreciated. At least two years of experience is required.
Qualifications & Experience required
- Master’s degree in Civil and Construction Engineering.
- Design of road tracks, junctions, intersections and parking lots.
- Dimensioning of flexible and rigid paving and functional checks of intersections (roundabouts, entry/exit lanes, interchange lanes).
- Design of road markings and Design of road restraint devices.
- Design of railway tracks and aprons and Design of tramway systems.
- Experience using AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Roads, Civil 3D, Civil Design.
- Experience in the preparation of civil engineering drawings.
- Good English Language knowledge.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Second Language knowledge will be considered as a plus.
The application process: read the information provided and if it sounds like the right role for you please apply online as soon as possible. Our online application process takes about 10 minutes and you will need to upload your CV/resume.