Location: Rødbyhavn, Denmark
Date: December 10, 2021
SYSTRA is a global engineering consultancy that provides services across transportation, technology, and security sectors. With more than 7.500 professional employees, our engineering capabilities ensure we deliver world-class, safe and sustainable solutions to projects around the world.
When you join SYSTRA SWS you can expect to be part of a connected, passionate team that are motivated to find innovative solutions. SYSTRA SWS is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that values difference. We provide a collaborative environment, supporting our employees to achieve career goals and maximize potential.
We are looking for a Civil Engineer to be in Denmark to support the Client in a strategical and prestigious project of a submerged tunnel (detail design). The successful candidate should have at least 15 years’ experience gathered in the field of Civil Engineering. Knowledge of Industrial buildings, large warehouses and production facilities like precast factories are essential.
- Support of the construction team overlooking the works of the Element factory on site, collaboration with the Contractor and doing all necessary witnessing according to the contract.
Qualifications & Experience required
- Master’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- Fluent English language (at least B2 level); any other language will be a plus.
- Good synthesis and communication skills.
- Ability to establish contacts with a wide range of partners.
- Good team working skills in coordination with the project team.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Planning & prioritization skills.
The application process: Read the information provided and if it sounds like the right role for you please apply online as soon as possible. Our online application process takes about 10 minutes. You will need to upload your CV/resume.