At SYSTRA, one of the world’s leading company in Mass Transportation and Mobility, we strive for excellence to meet our client’s needs, prepare mass transit for tomorrow and we innovate to propose ever more resilient solutions. We commit to put people who join us at the heart of design and improve transport efficiency.
With a presence worldwide, SYSTRA Group will provide you the opportunity of an international career in multicultural environments.
SYSTRA SWS is a dominant force in Italy and Europe in rail, transit and underground consulting services and construction management. As we are growing, this is time to be a part of this challenging adventure. Our headquarters is Trento with a major office in Turin, Rome and Ankara.
Understand better who we are by visiting https://www.swsglobal.com/
SYSTRA SWS is looking for a Construction Engineer in Trento, to be assigned to the Infrastructures Department.
- Managing the planning and design stages of construction projects.
- Performing cost calculations for civil and construction activities.
- Contributing technical expertise to project drawings, calculation and designs, including the draft of civil and construction works technical specification.
- Preparing work schedules in collaboration with the tender and delivery team.
- Liaising between contractors, subcontractors, vendors, and suppliers.
- Overseeing construction engineering processes.
- Documenting processes and keeping detailed construction logs.
- Presenting construction project progress updates to clients and senior managers.
- Master’s Degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering.
- About 5 years of experience in Construction Design.
- Ability to read and interpret architectural and engineering drawings.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD. MS suite, Microsoft Project, Mantus (Acca).
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of Tilos is a plus.
- Prone to teamwork.
- Willing to improve her/his professional skills.
- Responsible, organized and dedicated.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to prioritise and multi-task, particularly when working under pressure and to tight deadlines.