At SYSTRA, one of the world’s leading companies in Mass Transportation and Mobility, we strive for excellence to meet our client’s needs, prepare mass transit for tomorrow and we innovate to propose ever more resilient solutions. We commit to put people who join us at the heart of design and improve transport efficiency.
With a presence worldwide, SYSTRA Group will provide you the opportunity of an international career in multicultural environments.
SYSTRA SWS is a dominant force in Italy and Europe in rail, transit and underground consulting services and construction management. As we are growing, this is time to be a part of this challenging adventure. Our headquarters is Trento with a major office in Turin and Rome.
Understand better who we are by visiting https://www.systra.com/en/
We are seeking an experienced Creative XR Developer (Unity and/or Unreal) to join our growing research and development team. You will work as a lead developer within our multi-disciplinary team focusing on designing and building custom creative solutions and tools based predominantly on BIM based 3D models. This is the perfect opportunity to take a lead in creative development and R&D in the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industry.
- Creating real-time and multi-channel immersive applications for the AEC industry.
- Access to R&D budgets and resources to ensure SWS Engineering remains at cutting-edge.
- Working with the BIM Department to guide and ensure efficient development of BIM based XR Applications.
- Liaising with specialized engineers, various managers, and design/production teams.
- Degree in Computer Science, Game Design or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years of production experience in a professional environment (eg. Games, XR, VR Animation or Film Industry).
- Expertise in Unity and/or Unreal Engine including tools, pipeline, and animation.
- Demonstrable passion for technology and involvement in the wider software development community (i.e. blog, GitHub, etc).
- Knowledge and understanding of simulation systems.
- An eye for design and creating beautiful aesthetics through generating code-based graphics.
- Competent time management skills: able to work on several projects at once, thrive on challenges and deliver to tight client deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills (at least B2 level).
Nice if you have:
- Passion for Architecture and Design.
- An understanding of the BIM (Building Information Modelling) process and related standards.
- An understanding of Linux vs Windows in relation to 3D Engines.
- Experience with development of web applications.
- Experience of DevOps (Docker, server configuration, etc.).
- Experience with AI / Machine Learning / Computer Vision – eg skeleton tracking system.
- Oculus SDK
- Unity and/or Unreal Engine
- ARKit and ARCore
- Lightship ARDK
- Azure Kinect
- C++ and C#
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Open minded, bold and team player.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills.