Category: Transport Infrastructures
Location: Trento/Turin/Rome, Italy
Date: July 8, 2021
This is an exciting opportunity to work for SWS Engineering S.p.A., engineering firm with 18 offices around the world. SWS is the designer of the longest rail tunnel in the world. Having 40 years of experience, in the last two years we have doubled our revenues.
We are a family of people excited to solve complex challenges that have a positive impact on the world, and we are looking for like-minded people to join our team.
SWS is looking for a Engineer/Surveyor whit skills in BoQ to be assigned to Infrastructures Department and will operate under the supervision of the Head of Department, following his guidelines. At least two years of experience is required.
Qualifications & Experience required
- Master’s degree in Civil Engineering/Diploma of Surveyor.
- Preparation of bill of quantities.
- Development of economic feasibility frameworks.
- Formulation of economic documents in the different phases of the project (feasibility, final, executive).
- Management of economic valuations, summary expenses and differential valuations.
- Good technical capabilities.
- Works collaboratively within a team whilst also being able to work independently when required.
- Experience using Acca Primus – STR Vision CPM.
- Good English Language knowledge.
- Excellent attention to detail.
The application process: read the information provided and if it sounds like the right role for you please apply online as soon as possible. Our online application process takes about 10 minutes and you will need to upload your CV/resume.