At SYSTRA, one of the world’s leading companies in Mass Transportation and Mobility, we strive for excellence to meet our client’s needs, prepare mass transit for tomorrow and we innovate to propose ever more resilient solutions. We commit to put people who join us at the heart of design and improve transport efficiency.
With a presence worldwide, SYSTRA Group will provide you the opportunity of an international career in multicultural environments.
SYSTRA SWS is a dominant force in Italy and Europe in rail, transit and underground consulting services and construction management. As we are growing, this is time to be a part of this challenging adventure. Our headquarters is Trento with a major office in Turin and Rome.
Understand better who we are by visiting https://www.swsglobal.com/
As a Front-end Developer, you’ll be joining our cross-functional R&D team. You will be working on the design and development of web-based UI applications and delivering iteratively within an Agile environment. The role will need your ability to implement front end design, build re-useable UI components and ensure UX viability.
- Developing and maintaining web-based UI applications.
- Accurately translate user and business needs into visual elements of the application, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it behaves.
- Working with back-end engineers to ensure smooth integration of front end and back end APIs.
- Participate in agile projects alongside technical leaders.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other related disciplines.
- Experience in a Front-End Developer (1+ years).
- Experience with unit testing frameworks, version control (GIT) and continuous integration (CI).
- Experience with bundling tools like Babel and Webpack.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills (at least B2 level).
Nice if you have:
- Knowledge of Ant Design (React UI library).
- Experience with WebGIS (Mapbox).
- Experience with 3D Web Programming.
- An understanding of the building information modelling (BIM) process and related techies.
- Experience with VR, AR and XR.
- Experience with Docker and Containerization.
- Ant Design
- RESTful API’s
- Autodesk Forge viewer
- Rendering 2D and 3D models