At SYSTRA, one of the world’s leading company in Mass Transportation and Mobility, we strive for excellence to meet our client’s needs, prepare mass transit for tomorrow and we innovate to propose ever more resilient solutions. We commit to put people who join us at the heart of design and improve transport efficiency.
With a presence worldwide, SYSTRA Group will provide you the opportunity of an international career in multicultural environments.
SYSTRA SWS is a dominant force in Italy and Europe in rail, transit and underground consulting services and construction management. As we are growing, this is time to be a part of this challenging adventure. Our headquarters is Trento with a major office in Turin and Rome.
Understand better who we are by visiting https://www.swsglobal.com/
We are seeking a Full Stack Developer to join our growing research and development team. You will work closely with our R&D manager in building out the SWS platform, while helping to shape the future of research and engineering at SWS. We are looking for someone who is passionate about their work, keen to join a fast-paced and fast-growth environment, who can own large portions of front and backend development.
- Developing and maintaining web applications.
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional code.
- Support and improve the continuous delivery process.
- Participate in agile projects alongside technical leaders.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other related disciplines.
- Experience in a Full Stack role or equivalent (1+ years).
- Expertise in building scalable, easy-to-use APIs.
- Strong experience with version control (GIT) and continuous integration (CI).
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills (at least B2 level).
Nice if you have:
- Experience working on production Python systems.
- Experience of DevOps (Docker, server configuration, etc.).
- Experience with Microsoft Graph APIs.
- Experience with data science and machine learning.
- Mongo DB
- RESTful API’s
- Cloud platforms
- Autodesk Forge APIs
- Rendering 2D and 3D models
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Open minded, bold and team player.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills.