Date: July 13, 2021
This is an exciting opportunity to work for SWS Engineering S.p.A., engineering firm with 17 offices around the world. SWS is the designer of the longest rail tunnel in the world. Having 40 years of experience, in the last two years we have doubled our revenues.
We are a family of people excited to solve complex challenges that have a positive impact on the world, and we are looking for like-minded people to join our team.
We are looking for a Geotechnical Engineer enthusiastic and strongly motivated, open to innovation. Experiences gathered within complex infrastructural projects involving tunnels and underground structures such as railways, highways and subways will be appreciated.
Qualifications & Experience required
- Master’s degree in Civil Geotechnical engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant geotechnical engineering experience have experience in at least two civil engineering projects involving excavation carried out by 3 rock TBMs.
- Proficient English Language knowledge oral and written.
- Slide and/or Plaxis and/or Deep excavation good knowledge.
- Proactivity in proposing innovation concerning document template and technical standards in line with company branding and technical manager directives.
- Strong time management/prioritization skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
The application process: read the information provided and if it sounds like the right role for you please apply online as soon as possible. Our online application process takes about 10 minutes and you will need to upload your CV/resume.