At SYSTRA, one of the world’s leading companies in Mass Transportation and Mobility, we strive for excellence to meet our client’s needs, prepare mass transit for tomorrow and we innovate to propose ever more resilient solutions. We commit to put people who join us at the heart of design and improve transport efficiency.
With a presence worldwide, SYSTRA Group will provide you the opportunity of an international career in multicultural environments.
SYSTRA SWS is a dominant force in Italy and Europe in rail, transit and underground consulting services and construction management. As we are growing, this is time to be a part of this challenging adventure. Our headquarters is Trento with a major office in Turin and Rome.
Understand better who we are by visiting https://www.swsglobal.com/
We are looking for a Geotechnical Engineer enthusiastic and strongly motivated, open to innovation. Experiences gathered within complex infrastructural projects involving tunnels and underground structures such as railways, highways and subways will be appreciated.
Qualifications & Experience required
- Master’s degree in Civil Geotechnical engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant geotechnical engineering experience have experience in at least two civil engineering projects involving excavation carried out by 3 rock TBMs.
- Proficient English Language knowledge oral and written.
- Slide and/or Plaxis and/or Deep excavation good knowledge.
- Proactivity in proposing innovation concerning document template and technical standards in line with company branding and technical manager directives.
- Strong time management/prioritization skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.