At SYSTRA, one of the world’s leading company in Mass Transportation and Mobility, we strive for excellence to meet our client’s needs, prepare mass transit for tomorrow and we innovate to propose ever more resilient solutions. We commit to put people who join us at the heart of design and improve transport efficiency.
With a presence worldwide, SYSTRA Group will provide you the opportunity of an international career in multicultural environments.
SYSTRA SWS is a dominant force in Italy and Europe in rail, transit and underground consulting services and construction management. As we are growing, this is time to be a part of this challenging adventure. Our headquarters is Trento with a major office in Turin, Rome and Ankara.
Understand better who we are by visiting https://www.swsglobal.com/
We are looking for a talented, brilliant, and passionate HR Administration Specialist to be hired on a full-time, permanent contract basis within our stable and international company for our Trento/Rome office.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR administration/Economics/Business administration, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in payroll process and personnel administration.
- Experience in payroll and personnel administration in international environment will be highly valued.
- Manage new employee on-boarding and orientation.
- Support and advice to managers and employees on personnel administration issues (holidays, illness, leave, accidents, etc…).
- Management of personnel-related administrative tasks: employee records, supervision in closing monthly attendance and payroll checks.
- Support the HR department on complex issues in collaboration with the external payroll provider.
- Interface and manage relations with payroll provider.
- Managing administrative paperwork related to employee hiring, extension, and termination.
- Supporting the HR Manager in managing internal procedures for compliance with workplace safety regulations.
- Organization of company OHS training courses.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office especially in Excel.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills (at least B2 level).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High energy, organisational skills, and capability to collaborate in team and with different functions.