This is an exciting opportunity to work for SWS Engineering S.p.A., engineering firm with 17 offices around the world. SWS is the designer of the longest rail tunnel in the world and is ranked in ENR 225 Top 225 International Design Firms. Having 40 years of experience, in the last two years we have doubled our revenues. We are a family of people excited to solve complex challenges that have a positive impact on the world, and we are looking for like-minded people to join our team.
SWS is looking for Civil/ Hydraulic and Environmental Engineer to be assigned to some important design & build projects.
We are looking for an engineer with 5 years of experience in plumbing and environmental projects. Strong skill in terms of reporting problem solving, attitude and experience in coordinating and following up the Designer work is required.
Essential candidate requirements:
- Master’s degree in engineering (Civil, Environmental).
- Proficient English Language knowledge oral and written.
- Hydraulic software proficient user.
- Development of Hydraulic and Environmental studies connecting to infrastructure Projects (road, railways, tunnels).
- Hydraulic and Environmental calculations, verification, and modelling.
- Hydraulic and Environmental reports.
- Proactivity in proposing innovative end optimised technical solutions.
- Strong time management/prioritization skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Organized and dedicated.
- High level communication and reporting skill.
The application process: Read the information provided and if it sounds like the right role for you please apply online as soon as possible. Our online application process takes about 10 minutes and you will need to upload your CV/resume.