Category: Civil Engineering
Location: Haga, Sweden
Date: 26 May, 2021
This is an exciting opportunity to work for SWS Engineering S.p.A., engineering firm with 18 offices around the world. SWS is the designer of the longest rail tunnel in the world. Having 40 years of experience, in the last two years we have doubled our revenues.
We are a family of people excited to solve complex challenges that have a positive impact on the world, and we are looking for like-minded people to join our team.
SWS is looking for a Junior document controller with draftsman abilities. The candidate will be mainly involved in the as-built process of documents check and storage, managing massive set of documents coming from different Departments.
The candidate will take care, archiving files and ensuring all team members have access to necessary documentation. To be successful in this role, the candidate should have previous experience reviewing technical documents along with the ability to spot errors.
Qualifications & Experience required
- Proven work experience as a Document Controller or similar role (at least limited).
- Familiar with building processes.
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Excel and Autocad Softwares;
- Proficient typing and editing skills.
- Data organization skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient English Language knowledge oral and written.
- Swedish language is greatly preferred.
Work tasks & personality traits
- Copy, scan and store documents.
- Check for accuracy and edit technical files.
- Distribute project-related copies to internal teams.
- File documents in physical and digital records.
- Create templates for future use.
- Retrieve files as requested by colleagues and Clients.
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization’s departments.
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement.
- Create 2d drawings with computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Prepare and review rough sketches and review them along with the technical team.
- Honesty, ambition and a having strong work ethic.
- Flexible and diligent.
- Organizational skills.
- Autonomous following proper instructions.
- Good written and verbal communication.
Short term Availability
The application process: read the information provided and if it sounds like the right role for you please apply online as soon as possible. Our online application process takes about 10 minutes and you will need to upload your CV/resume.