(RIB – Consulting construction engineer / RIG – Consulting Engineer Geotechnics).
This is an exciting opportunity to work for SWS Engineering S.p.A., engineering firm with 17 offices around the world. SWS is the designer of the longest rail tunnel in the world. With 40 years of experience, in the last two years we have doubled our revenues. We are a family of people excited to solve complex challenges that have a positive impact on the world, and we are always looking for like-minded people to join our team.
Are you an engineer speaking English and Norwegian fluently? We are looking for you!
As SWS Engineering S.p.A. we are hiring a dynamic person for an exciting new project in our brand-new office in Norway. With us you will be able to grow up professionally within a company leader in the world of the infrastructures.
- Participate in big infrastructural projects in Norway, with complex geotechnical challenges and tunnel executions.
- Opportunity to learn new improvements due to SWS worldwide experience.
- Interface with different players (international and locals), and opportunity to have a broad view of the business.
- Technical support during tender phase.
- Manage delivery process.
- Liaising with other members of the SWS Engineering team and other technical experts.
- Engineering degree (Bachelor/Master).
- Fluent in Norwegian and English (spoken and written).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong networking skills.
Resident in Norway
Work location: Oslo, Norway
The application process: Read the information provided and if it sounds like the right role for you please apply online as soon as possible. Our online application process takes about 10 minutes and you will need to upload your CV/resume.