Location: Trento, Italy
Date: 3 March, 2021
This is an exciting opportunity to work for SWS Engineering S.p.A., engineering firm with 18 offices around the world. SWS is the designer of the longest rail tunnel in the world. Having 40 years of experience, in the last two years we have doubled our revenues.
We are a family of people excited to solve complex challenges that have a positive impact on the world, and we are looking for like-minded people to join our team.
At SWS we are looking for a Junior Project Manager/Project Engineer who will be in charge of the follow up of contracts concerning the design of civil works and infrastructures of transport (Italy and Worldwide).
The person will have to support SWS Senior Project Managers to deal, daily and directly, with our clients, the partners of the Design Team, any external supplier and any interested third party. Moreover, the successful candidate will take care of the internal organization of the contract activities, including the full definition and disaggregation of the scope of work and the activity planning.
Will have to manage the engineering and graphical activities into SWS working team and will have to provide SWS with contract reporting according to the company guidelines and procedures.
The successful candidate should have at least 2 years’ experience gathered in the field of Civil Engineering, particularly in the design of transport infrastructures.
Qualifications & Experience required
- Master’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- Good synthesis and communication skills.
- English Language knowledge (oral and written at least B1 level).
- Ability to establish contacts with a wide range of partners.
- Good team working skills in coordination with the project team.
- Excellent knowledge of AUTOCad and Office suite.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Project.
- Basic knowledge of the fundamental principles of project management will be a nice to have.
The application process: read the information provided and if it sounds like the right role for you please apply online as soon as possible. Our online application process takes about 10 minutes and you will need to upload your CV/resume.