At SYSTRA, one of the world’s leading companies in Mass Transportation and Mobility, we strive for excellence to meet our client’s needs, prepare mass transit for tomorrow and we innovate to propose ever more resilient solutions. We commit to put people who join us at the heart of design and improve transport efficiency.
With a presence worldwide, SYSTRA Group will provide you the opportunity of an international career in multicultural environments.
SYSTRA SWS is a dominant force in Italy and Europe in rail, transit and underground consulting services and construction management. As we are growing, this is time to be a part of this challenging adventure. Our headquarters is Trento with a major office in Turin and Rome.
Understand better who we are by visiting https://www.swsglobal.com/
We are looking for a Junior Tender Engineer will be seconded to our international tender department. JTE will be in charge of the preparation of tender documents (administrative, technical & economical).
- Master Degree in Engineering(Civil) or Architecture.
- 2-5 years of experience in the role (local market or preferably international markets).
- Proficient English Language (C2).
- Second Language knowledge (French/Swedish/Norwegian) will be appreciated.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Availability for mission abroad.
- Planning & prioritization skills.
- Excellent attention to details.