Role & Responsibilities
The JTE will be seconded to our international tender department. JTE will be in charge of the preparation of tender documents (administrative, technical & economical).
Experience in the role will be appreciated.
- Master’s degree in Engineering (Civil) or Architecture.
- Proficiency in English language (Level C2).
- Second Language knowledge (German/French/Swedish/Norwegian) will be appreciated.
- Planning & prioritization skills.
- Excellent attention to details.
Work location: Rome, Italy
Availability for mission abroad
The application process: Read the information provided and if it sounds like the right role for you please apply online as soon as possible. Our online application process takes about 10 minutes and you will need to upload your CV/resume.