At SYSTRA, one of the world’s leading companies in Mass Transportation and Mobility, we strive for excellence to meet our client’s needs, prepare mass transit for tomorrow and we innovate to propose ever more resilient solutions. We commit to put people who join us at the heart of design and improve transport efficiency.
With a presence worldwide, SYSTRA Group will provide you the opportunity of an international career in multicultural environments.
SYSTRA SWS is a dominant force in Italy and Europe in rail, transit and underground consulting services and construction management. As we are growing, this is time to be a part of this challenging adventure. Our headquarters is Trento with a major office in Turin and Rome.
Understand better who we are by visiting https://www.swsglobal.com/
As a Platform Engineer you will be responsible for building, managing, and constantly improving the cloud infrastructure and pipelines which are critical to delivering innovative solutions for our customers and partners. This is an exciting opportunity to help shape the future platform, with plenty of opportunity to implement best practices, simplify architecture, and streamline how things are built and delivered to customers and partners.
- Deploy and manage the cloud infrastructure using native tooling and best practices.
- Create and continuously improve CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments.
- Ensure high availability and performance across the platform.
- Assist in problem resolution and root cause analysis.
- Continuously evaluate and evolve with industry standards and best practices.
- Champion best practices and knowledge sharing across the business.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders, external partners and the R&D team.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other related disciplines.
- 2+ years of meaningful professional experience in a platform engineering, develops, SRE role.
- Proven hands-on experience in designing, building, and maintaining cloud infrastructure.
- Strong experience building CI/CD pipelines and automated deployment processes.
- Container skills, including building, managing, and deploying.
- Scripting – Bash, python, etc.
- Experience with monitoring and observability tools.
- Experience working in cross functional teams and in agile delivery environments.
- Positive attitude.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills (at least B2 level).
Nice if you have:
- RDBMS and NoSQL databases design skills.
- Knowledge of cloud security best practices.
- Experience with Microsoft Graph APIs.