At SYSTRA, one of the world’s leading company in Mass Transportation and Mobility, we strive for excellence to meet our client’s needs, prepare mass transit for tomorrow and we innovate to propose ever more resilient solutions. We commit to put people who join us at the heart of design and improve transport efficiency.
With a presence worldwide, SYSTRA Group will provide you the opportunity of an international career in multicultural environments.
SYSTRA SWS is a dominant force in Italy and Europe in rail, transit and underground consulting services and construction management. As we are growing, this is time to be a part of this challenging adventure. Our headquarters is Trento with a major office in Turin, Rome and Ankara.
Understand better who we are by visiting https://www.swsglobal.com/
SYSTRA SWS is looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with skills in BoQ to be assigned to Infrastructures Department as Leader of the BoQ team and that will operate under the supervision of the Head of Department, following his guidelines.
- Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering/Diploma of Surveyor.
- Preparation of bill of quantities.
- Development of economic feasibility frameworks.
- Formulation of economic documents in the different phases of the project (feasibility, final, executive).
- Management of economic valuations, summary expenses and differential valuations.
- Good technical capabilities, at least 8 years of experience.
- Works collaboratively within a team whilst also being able to work independently when required.
- Experience using Acca Primus – STR Vision CPM.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills (at least B2 level).
- Prone to teamwork.
- Willing to improve her/his professional skills.
- Responsible, organized and dedicated.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.