At SYSTRA, one of the world’s leading companies in Mass Transportation and Mobility, we strive for excellence to meet our client’s needs, prepare mass transit for tomorrow and we innovate to propose ever more resilient solutions. We commit to put people who join us at the heart of design and improve transport efficiency.
With a presence worldwide, SYSTRA Group will provide you the opportunity of an international career in multicultural environments.
SYSTRA SWS is a dominant force in Italy and Europe in rail, transit and underground consulting services and construction management. As we are growing, this is time to be a part of this challenging adventure. Our headquarters is Trento with a major office in Turin and Rome.
Understand better who we are by visiting https://www.swsglobal.com/
We are looking for a Senior Tender Engineer who will be responsible for following up tenders related to the design of civil works and transport infrastructures.
The successful candidate must have participated in the tender preparation team and be experienced in the preparation of the technical and economic part. At least three years of experience is required.
Qualifications & Experience required
- Master’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- Good knowledge of MS – Office, particular with MS Project, AutoCAD.
- Familiarity with Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Illustrator is appreciated.
- Fluent English language (at least B2 level); any other language will be a plus.
- Good synthesis and communication skills.
- Ability to establish contacts with a wide range of partners.
- Good team working skills in coordination with the project team.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Planning & prioritization skills.
- Availability for mission.
The application process: read the information provided and if it sounds like the right role for you please apply online as soon as possible. Our online application process takes about 10 minutes. You will need to upload your CV/resume.