Location: Trento/Rome, Italy
Date: November 9, 2021
This is an exciting opportunity to work for SYSTRA SWS, an engineering company with 17 offices around the world. SYSTRA SWS is the designer of the longest rail tunnel in the world. With 40 years of experience, in the last two years we have doubled our revenues. We are a family of people excited to solve complex challenges that have a positive impact on the world, and we are always looking for like-minded people to join our team.
We are looking for a Senior Tender Engineer who will be responsible for following up tenders related to the design of civil works and transport infrastructures.
The successful candidate must have participated in the tender preparation team and be experienced in the preparation of the technical and economic part. At least three years of experience is required.
Qualifications & Experience required
- Master’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- Good knowledge of MS – Office, particular with MS Project, AutoCAD.
- Familiarity with Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Illustrator is appreciated.
- Fluent English language (at least B2 level); any other language will be a plus.
- Good synthesis and communication skills.
- Ability to establish contacts with a wide range of partners.
- Good team working skills in coordination with the project team.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Planning & prioritization skills.
- Availability for mission.
The application process: read the information provided and if it sounds like the right role for you please apply online as soon as possible. Our online application process takes about 10 minutes. You will need to upload your CV/resume.