At SYSTRA, one of the world’s leading companies in Mass Transportation and Mobility, we strive for excellence to meet our client’s needs, prepare mass transit for tomorrow and we innovate to propose ever more resilient solutions. We commit to put people who join us at the heart of design and improve transport efficiency.
With a presence worldwide, SYSTRA Group will provide you the opportunity of an international career in multicultural environments.
SYSTRA SWS is a dominant force in Italy and Europe in rail, transit and underground consulting services and construction management. As we are growing, this is time to be a part of this challenging adventure. Our headquarters is Trento with a major office in Turin and Rome.
Understand better who we are by visiting https://www.swsglobal.com/
We are looking for Structural Engineers to be assigned on various transport infrastructure’s projects, both for Italian and foreign offices. The engineers will be assigned to specific contracts, and they will work in a team. The project teams will work in organized mode, operating on the basis of an activity plan defined by SWS in agreement with the various clients. The allocation of resources to the various projects is handled by the technical management.
Qualifications & Experience required
- Master’s Degree in Civil Structural Engineering.
- Minimum of 4 years of project engineering experience.
- Experience with layout & design of bridges and related highway structures.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills (at least B2 level).
- Good knowledge of the French language.
- Good level of computer literacy with familiarity and experience of using FE software such as Strand7, Autodesk Robot.
- Familiarity with design and analysis using various materials such as steel, concrete, precast concrete, prestressed and post-tensioned concrete, composite steel and concrete structures.
- Design and analysis for various structures.