Category: Structural Engineer
Location: Rome/Trento, Italy
Date: July 1, 2021
This is an exciting opportunity to work for SWS Engineering S.p.A., engineering firm with 18 offices around the world. SWS is the designer of the longest rail tunnel in the world. Having 40 years of experience, in the last two years we have doubled our revenues. We are a family of people excited to solve complex challenges that have a positive impact on the world, and we are looking for like-minded people to join our team.
SWS is looking for Structural Engineers to be assigned on various transport infrastructure’s projects, both for Italian and foreign offices.
The engineers will be assigned to specific contracts, and they will work in a team. The project teams will work in organized mode, operating on the basis of an activity plan defined by SWS in agreement with the various clients. The allocation of resources to the various projects is handled by the technical management.
Qualifications & Experience required
- Master’s Degree in Civil Structural Engineering.
- Minimum of 4 years of project engineering experience.
- Experience with layout & design of bridges and related highway structures.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills (at least B2 level).
- Good knowledge of the French language.
- Good level of computer literacy with familiarity and experience of using FE software such as Strand7, Autodesk Robot.
- Familiarity with design and analysis using various materials such as steel, concrete, precast concrete, prestressed and post-tensioned concrete, composite steel and concrete structures.
- Design and analysis for various structures.
The application process: read the information provided and if it sounds like the right role for you please apply online as soon as possible. Our online application process takes about 10 minutes and you will need to upload your CV/resume.