We are looking for a Mechanical System Engineer and for an Electrical System Engineer to be assigned to relevant infrastructural projects, supporting the MEP & Safety Department team.
Experience gathered in underground transportation project will be preferred 2 years experience in the field.
- Quality control check for delivery of compliant, professionally produced deliverables within client’s defined timeframes and requirements.
- Proactivity in proposing innovative and optimised technical solutions.
- Strong time management/prioritization skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Organised and dedicated.
- Professional use of technical software for simulation and calculation.
- Master’s degree in engineering (Mechanical, Electrical).
- Proficiency in English language (Level C1), a second language will be a plus.
Work location: Rome, Italy
Available to travel
Short term availability
The application process: Read the information provided and if it sounds like the right role for you please apply online as soon as possible. Our online application process takes about 10 minutes and you will need to upload your CV/resume.